COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Dear Valued Customer,
We here at West Side Acura have been closely monitoring all developments regarding COVID-19 and are doing everything in our power to help protect our clients and our staff.
We are reaching out to you directly to let you know that we're open for business and that we'll be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Our dealership is adhering to best practices and guidelines set forth by local public health authorities.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Our cleaning staff has increased the frequency of cleaning/disinfecting all public touch points such as door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at our dealership.
- Our workstations are disinfected after every customer visit.
- Our vehicles are disinfected after every test drive.
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they're not feeling well and to get an all-clear from their doctor prior to returning to work.
- Finally, we are asking any clients with flu-like symptoms to please not come into the dealership until they have completely recovered or have been cleared by a doctor.
Thank you so much for your continued support and for your understanding.