Demo test page
Acura Demo Vehicles at West Side Acura
The amount of vehicle options available to automotive consumers from St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Devon, Stony Plain, Fort Saskatchewan and surrounding areas of Alberta is vast. With over 100 different models from 35 brands has put some buyers in a bind. And to make things more interesting, demonstrator vehicles have become a popular choice among consumers. Demo vehicles combine the styling and technology of new vehicles while offering a lower price point. At West Side Acura, we are pleased to offer an excellent inventory of new demo Acura vehicles that come equipped with the latest technologies and Acura design language. Automotive consumers get the best of both worlds when they purchase demonstrator vehicles from West Side Acura. Our demo inventory features vehicles such as the ILX, TLX, RDX, and MDX. You are welcome to browse our inventory online or come and visit to say hello.
The Benefits of Purchasing Demo Vehicles at West Side Acura
Aside from the benefits of having current styling and technology demonstrator vehicles also offer many other advantages to our clientele. See below for a list of advantages:
- Demonstrator vehicles are almost new barely driven vehicles. Driven by dealership employees, utilized for test-drives, and acquired from the manufacturer.
- Demo vehicles have low mileage, usually between 200km to 10000km.
- All manufacturer rebates and special promotions apply.
- New vehicle financing rates are applicable. Apply online for financing.
- Remaining balance of manufacturer warranty.
- Demonstrator vehicles have never been legally registered.
- It is apparent that demonstrator vehicles have all the benefits of a new Acura yet provide a very attractive price. Also, we need to consider that demo Acura's are maintained by our trained technicians who uphold
We Have Your Acura and Simple Financing
At West Side Acura, if you're searching for a new vehicle, we are here to help you with every part of the process. We understand that the journey of acquiring a new vehicle is an exciting time, and we want to make sure your excitement is fulfilled. Our sales staff are fully trained and ready to help, while our service centre and parts centre has everything you need to keep your Acura maintained and operating at optimal performance. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.